Unseen Leaks in Your Home?
This job was called in by the homeowner when she noticed water coming up from her hardwood floors. Unseen leaks happen very often, and it is the water you do not see that can cause the most damage. This water can have bacteria from setting and can easily cause mold to grow after a few days. You must stop the leak as soon as possible and get the area dry to ensure that it does not happen. Do not risk secondary damages by trying to clean up the mess yourself. Call SERVPRO of South Central Fort Worth, Edgecliff Village, to speak with a certified professional!